Friday, February 26, 2010

San Francisco and my closet...

The only thing missing from this photo is John Stamos and the "Full House" gang picnicking. Now all I can think of is the theme song.  You're most likely thinking of it too. Why is this relevant you might ask? Because I'm going to San Francisco in the morning! Yay!!! 

Before I continue let's go back to Mr. Stamos...
Yep, that's me and Johnny back in the day. Totally shameless of me to put that on here but I just couldn't help myself. (This is what happens when I blog past my bedtime - all discretion goes out the window.)

Okay, back on topic...

I just spent way too long (2 hours) packing for this little weekend getaway.  I was standing in my closet determined not to grab the same 10 things I wear all the time because...

that never see the light of day. 

As I was going through my closet I found things I had completely forgotten I owned. Cute belts, shirts, pants...all out of sight and all out of mind. 


So I am publicly challenging myself to a new mission. I will take a proper inventory of my closet complete with a photo of every item I own and catalog it. I just downloaded the Style Book iPhone app to assist me. (deep breath) If I take a few pictures a day I should complete this task by the end of the decade. It simply must be done. 

Hopefully this will make the "I have a closet full of clothes with nothing to wear" syndrome obsolete. I bet I can even come up with a lot of cool outfits without having to buy a thing (except for maybe an essential accessory or two). I may even post photos. Who am I kidding? If I'm willing to post that photo of Mr. Stamos and me, you know I'll be posting photos of my outfits.

{Photo 1. here, 2. here, 3. my own, 4. here, 5. here via we heart it}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails