Thursday, February 18, 2010

Union Jacks...

 


just sayin'
 
My fiancé (yay...I just learned how to do the accent mark on my computer!) Ian is British. I have to say I never had any interest in the Union Jack until he expressed his love and loyalty to them. Now anything I see with a Union Jack on it makes me happy. I am a proud American but I have to admit I think the Brits have us beat on flag design. Besides the fact that everything they say sounds so damn melodic. I'm considering raising our kids in the UK during their formative years just so they can have that cute little accent. Just watch this cute little video and you'll know what I mean. 

P.S. Stay tuned for my upcoming post on English cuisine... it will change your life. Maybe. Kind of. Well, you'll at least be glad you know.

{image 1 via Lady Vervaine, 2 & 3 via is as little world, 4 vivienne westwood pillow via stylefrizz, 6 freshome, 7 bangofhearts}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails