Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Spring...

Even though it's so hot it feels like summer here in Hollywood, these photos make me feel like Spring. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the intense heat and I get a bit sad to put my winter boots away (I might feel differently if we had frigid cold winters) but these photos get me excited to wear my sundresses and cutoff jean shorts. Now all I need is a bike with a basket full of flowers.

{photos: creature comforts, cherry blossom girl via dress design decorelsea chelsea}

6 comments:

  1. What spectacular images. I adore them, thanks for sharing, made my afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very wonderful - thank you for this blast of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are dreamy... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails