Thursday, March 11, 2010

While were on the subject...

I will put a Chanel bag on my want wish list as well. The perfect medium sized 2.55 Chanel bag in black lambskin leather with gold hardware. I could definitely see myself walking in that cute little white house with a Chanel bag on my shoulder after taking my sweet little puppy for a nice afternoon walk. Okay, that's it - that is all I want. Except for maybe that awesome leather motorcycle jacket from Zara. 

{photos: Garance Doré, TFS, dress design decor}

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Don't we all put those on our wish lists! Classic!

    {Katelyn}
    The Magnolia
    MagnoliaMeadow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! i've recently been dreaming of chanel bags. i looove the chain shoulder strap. [i die]

    www.sincerelycecelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails