Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shareen Vintage...

Last weekend I went to the most amazing vintage store called Shareen Vintage. It's a bit out of the way and not in the best neighborhood {my friend thought I was taking her somewhere to kill her} but let me tell you, it's worth it. I will gladly dodge bullets for this vintage store.

I went for the sole purpose of finding my wedding dress and immediately got distracted with the endless rows of beautiful clothes. I wanted to try on everything. Unfortunately, we were on a tight schedule and I had to stay focused.  Even though I  didn't find my dress I did walk away with a super cute belt {I know, I know stay focused} and a promise to return soon. On my next visit I will spend the entire afternoon going through every single amazing piece. They even have a bowl of snacks available to refuel in case I get tired. Yep, it's dress heaven.

{photos: Brandon Kidd via Utterly Engaged}

3 comments:

  1. Did you take those photos? They are extremely beautiful! Especially the bird's eye view of the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I wish I had taken those photos. Brandon Kidd took them for Utterly Engaged. He is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks AMAZING. Must hit it up asap. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails