Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kimono robes...

Today I am lusting over these gorgeous kimono robes from Plum Pretty Sugar Loungerie. Years ago I fell in love with an amazing kimono robe from Anthropologie but couldn't convince myself it was worth the $200+ price tag. From time to time I would still think about that robe wishing I could find something similar. My mouth dropped yesterday when I stumbled upon Plum Pretty Sugar's Etsy store. Everything I was looking for in a robe and only $62!! Sold! And so worth the wait.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it - i never wear robes - but whenever i see one i fall in love with (and a good price tag) i snatch it up - i always think i'm going to need one .. i wonder if i could pull some of these off as a top?!

    *Hugs*
    Erika
    http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the second one yesterday. Can't wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are lovely - I've been looking for a summer weight robe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These are gorgeous! I'm headed over to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails