Monday, June 7, 2010

Another cute engagement shoot...

How cute is this engagement session from photographer Leigh Miller? I know that the quilt is pretty trendy right now but I still think it's awesome (along with the Ban.Do headband and pick-up truck, love love love!).

Reminds me that we need to get some engagement photos done ourselves sometime soon. I've been terribly behind on things lately so maybe we'll opt for some "After I Do" photos instead. Hmm... haven't really decided yet. What are some of your favorite engagement photo looks/themes?

2 comments:

  1. Love this...so cozy and summery. I am just catching up on my blogging after the wedding madness. We go to Europe in a week and a half for a month then let's please pleeeassee Knock, Knock it up if you're still interested! Hope all is well in Juliet's world:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable! - i think i wanna get engaged JUST for an engagment photoshoot! - haha

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails