Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July weekend!!

Yay!! I'm very excited for this weekend. Not only is it the 4th of July but it is also my birthday!

When I was a little girl my parents used to tell me the fireworks were all for me. I believed them for a ridiculously long time. I may be a bit wiser now (let's hope) but every year I gaze up at the fireworks, take a moment close my eyes, make a wish for my new year and secretly pretend the fireworks are still all for me.

Will post many photos from my weekend next week. What are your plans for this nice long weekend? Happy 4th of July!!!! xoxo

{photos: Amanda Pratt via dress design decor}

4 comments:

  1. oh happy pre-birthday lovey! - enjoy the LONG weekend like u deserve!!!!

    PS .. come on by and grab YOUR award!!!!!
    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fantastic weekend and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute story! i am going to tell my kids that too (if I have any) :) Have a great weekend!
    <3 Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! How great that your parents told you the fireworks were for you, that's so special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails