Friday, November 19, 2010

Decorating your home with your closet...

 I'm kind of in love with how this apartment is decorated with treasures from the closet. I especially love using the wood log to hang coats.
  And displaying shoes on shelves! LOVE! I also adore the wallpaper. Let's take a closer look...
 Yes, that's it...SO LOVELY!
 Onto the kitchen. Love the pop of color from the Kitchen Aid mixer and cookware.
 And the magazine rack full of cookbooks, awesome. Might actually motivate me to cook. Might.
 Now the bathroom. Another creative way to use a log or stick or whatever you call it.
 Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! xxx

5 comments:

  1. I love this. But we would need a 20 bedroom house to get enough nooks to take care of your closet.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful place! hope you're having a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute apartment...I love the wallpapered closet & shoe display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the white back drop - stunnning pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails