Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Disneyland at Christmas...

I have been way behind in posting lately. Where do the hours in the day go? I can't believe Christmas is almost here! It's my favorite time of year and it's going by far too quickly.

Last week Ian and I went to Disneyland. It was a perfect day. I love watching all the kid's faces light up with excitement. I also love feeling like a kid again. Eating cotton candy while waiting in line for It's A Small World is a perfect way to achieve that.

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!!!

1 comment:

  1. what an incredible place to spend christmas!! truly one you won't forget.

    & to answer your question the dress i have on is actually a jumpsuit. and i got it her at via vai - not sure if they have them in the states. but maybe in cali. yall have it all (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails