Saturday, March 19, 2011

One week to go....

Only one week to go until our wedding!! I had to take a moment and share our engagement photos.

I have to go on a little bit about our photographer, Katy from I am chasing thirty. With all the wedding decisions I've made I feel like having her take our engagement and wedding photos is the best one by far. Besides being amazingly talented she is so interesting, stylish and sweet!!!! I could chat endlessly with her. So happy to have found a new friend!!

Thank you, Katy and Ari!! xoxo


5 comments:

  1. these are absolutely beautiful!!! i love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! saw you were a new follower of my blog so i thought i would come on over and say hey!

    You are living in LA! (im assuming by the hollywood sign) my hoommeee! born and bread.

    dying over your engagement photos. so gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had SO much fun tonight. SO full and SO happy!!! Can't wait to see you (as a bride!!!) in just a few short days:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images, love the Hollywood sign in the background, so bretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails