Sunday, May 6, 2012

32 weeks (nearly two weeks ago)...


First of all, I cannot believe it's been over a month since I've blogged. Can someone please tell me where the time is going? I haven't even been that busy so I can't use that as an excuse. However, I have been extremely exhausted. Honestly, I eat breakfast and then I feel like I need to go take a nap. I really miss drinking large amounts of coffee. So here is what's going on with me (and then I need to go rest)...

I'm super emotional. I could eat quesadillas all day long (and cookies, but that's nothing new). I'm so over natural deodorant (in an attempt to be super healthy I stopped using aluminum...going back to it as soon as the baby is born). I've started to waddle. I get hot flashes at the most awkward times. I am incredibly forgetful. I even forget how big my belly is and bang it into things all the time. I think about all the stuff that needs to get done in a day which makes me tired so I take a nap and get nothing done which makes me feel guilty and super emotional. Um...that is all I remember right now.

It is absolutely surreal to me that I will soon be giving birth. That I will actually be holding this sweet little baby that I've become so used to having in my belly. I realize women do this everyday but to me, I am still in absolute awe of this whole process. So excited for what's to come.

And now I'm off to sleep.


3 comments:

  1. Haha. I totally understand, and don't worry, its normal! In fact, you will have quite a few days AFTER the baby is born where you don't get anything done and it's OK! That's part of life. Don't get caught up in what you have to get done or the cuddling time will whiz right by.

    You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Emili!! And congrats on all your gorgeous little ones!

      Delete
  2. I am so happy for you Juliet! You look beautiful and soon you will be a proud mother. I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails