Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Freshly Picked Moccasin Review...





Coco loving life in her FP moccs.

Baby shoes are a hard thing to buy. At least for us. I had my heart set on purchasing Coco a gold pair of Saltwater sandals this summer. When they finally arrived the size was right but her feet were just too chubby. I tried stretching them out and a mark was still left on her foot after wearing them for more than five minutes so I had to get rid of them. And honestly chubby baby feet are about the cutest thing ever so I wasn't too sad about it.

I love Robeez boots for babies because they actually stay on and Coco wore hers all the time during colder weather, but what about the warmer months? I had been eying the Freshly Picked moccasins for a while because they are on just about every bloggers babies feet. The only downside was the price - $60. So expensive for baby shoes. Then I started to get desperate - Coco was walking and I needed to get her some shoes. I was tempted by Toms and then I heard they weren't good for baby's feet. So I consulted Dr. Sears and he says flexible shoes in a natural material is best SO the FP moccs were looking more and more like the right shoe. Instead of buying three different shoes I would only buy one and call it a day (that is how I rationalized the price). I also purchased a size larger so she could get more wear out of them.

I have to say I truly love these moccasins - one of the best baby purchases I've made. They stay on Coco's feet, they seem incredible comfortable and they go with everything. And the price per wear is pretty low at this point since she wears them every single day. I literally have people coming up to me every time we are out and commenting on her shoes - most of the time asking where they can find the shoes in their adult size. It's kind of the craziest thing. 

Here are some more photos of Coco in her moccs - because I just can't help myself...

Picking apples in her moccs.

When you're wearing moccs you gotta dance!!

The Coco strut.





2 comments:

  1. Coco certainly knows how to wear them mocs! She is utterly utterly beautiful and never fails to put huge smiles on the Allen's faces. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beyond adorable! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails